- Buy Red’s plane ticket
- Buy tickets for myself, Nova, and Red
- Save money (50 bucks per paycheck until just beforehand should do?)
- Hotel room? (Charlotte is a 2-3 hour drive from here, and depending on time and how tired we are…)
- REMEMBER ACT II. Possibly Act I, too. We should have it by then.
- REMEMBER. RAWR. ( >.>;;; Me + crowds + PEOPLE THAT AREN’T BROTOS = likely panicky if not careful. Rawr helps. A lot.)
- Driver’s License. (Even if there’s a carpool up there, I want to contribute more than just gas.)
- FOOD. (I will make people ALL THE MUNCHIES. All of them. Might perfect my pasties before then, because damn those things are wonderfully handheld and filling.)
- Decide if want to do The Witch or The Rogue of Void (aka Protoverse!Roxy). If the latter, perfect Roxy voice.
- Remember first aid kit. (You are certified, you dummy, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR GODDAMN KIT. Especially if non-Brotos decide to be stupid.)
- More to be added/changed
Fuck. Going into the salon today and demand they fix my haircut.
Good news is, it won’t take much to get it to what I want.
8| Also, not dealing with that lady again.
Anjelica Huston as Morticia Addams in The Addams Family (1991)
Role. Model. Plus, I’m getting her words inked on my arm today!
"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
MORNING GUYS. o vo
GUESS WHOSE MONEY JUST CAME OFF THE ‘NEW ACCOUNT HOLD’!
Bedtime for me! See ya’ll in the morning! 8]
(And if anyone wants to talk Protomen or Abney Park or anything you’ve noticed me reblog or seen in my Page of Tags, FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP! o vo I’m generally a very friendly person who is a fuckton more outgoing online than in person.)
Hey guys? Anyone know where to get some nice stationary sets?
Like…I want to get back into letterwriting, and Nyoko is encouraging me (WE ARE GONNA WRITE THE BEST DAMN LETTERS BACK AND FORTH), and…I CANNOT FIND GOOD PLACES TO GET STATIONARY AROUND HERE.
girl scouts are letting in trans* girls and letting girls replace God with whatever they want in the pledge, also they use cookie income to support abortion and LGBT agendas
boy scouts are just now allowing gays in, officially in january, but gay leaders are still banned and they’re talking about segregation on camping trips, with gays and straights in different tents. also they still ban atheists,
girl scouts: 10000 boy scouts: 0